- water-cooling reblogged this from stoweboyd
- drongszet likes this
- freetranslatesoftware likes this
- gavelovebutgothurt likes this
- bamboszpoetry likes this
- quintinas likes this
- allcaliforniarealestates likes this
- joanatannert likes this
- insurance0o0 likes this
- eosystemsinc likes this
- wickeds0urce likes this
- misterdna11 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- loganabbott likes this
- opir likes this
- rankandfile likes this
- bijouxfrance likes this
- larsjx reblogged this from stoweboyd
- jbeanmedia likes this
- scoreascore likes this
- seanabel reblogged this from stoweboyd
- This was featured in #Tech
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- deepthinking likes this
- trampolimdefantasias likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.