- freetranslatesoftware likes this
- bamboszpoetry likes this
- bijouxfrance likes this
- ytirucespkimer likes this
- tuithichvn likes this
- mmanal reblogged this from stoweboyd
- storyware reblogged this from stoweboyd
- greggyour reblogged this from stoweboyd
- brinkmedia likes this
- semanticlabs likes this
- harippe reblogged this from stoweboyd
- papadimitriou likes this
- digiture reblogged this from thenextweb
- shermanliu reblogged this from thenextweb
- piathabia likes this
- emilyjenny likes this
- loganabbott likes this
- lurishiguera reblogged this from stoweboyd
- kelly012 likes this
- loveandfoodrecipes likes this
- foodcookingrecipes likes this
- flladjuaj reblogged this from emergentfutures
- doggietrainingtips likes this
- healthdiseasenutritiondiet likes this
- healthandfitness101 likes this
- diaday likes this
- lingjie reblogged this from emergentfutures
- This was featured in #Tech
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.