Visual SyncAR breaks the fourth wall, brings TV content into your living room
Visual SyncAR, from NTT, uses digital watermarks embedded in the video stream to display synchronized content on a second screen. The screen area and playback timing is quickly detected, allowing for CG overlays and contextual information to be displayed with precision.
I predicted this technology last year in the Social TV and the Second Screen report.
- myflashgamebase likes this
- kennylule likes this
- fabenech likes this
- jhwallace likes this
- yasminribe likes this
- ellisondubois likes this
- reapwaterloo reblogged this from emergentfutures
- thewaronstory likes this
- leowmcgarry likes this
- olishaw likes this
- johnsonianb reblogged this from emergentfutures
- johnsonianb likes this
- moematthrws likes this
- jibbyjibby reblogged this from emergentfutures
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- devers likes this
- viazenog likes this
- bpousman reblogged this from deplorableword
- deplorableword reblogged this from kdnewman
- mjahnpd likes this
- remainders likes this
- drzillezt1 likes this
- sirhowell reblogged this from stoweboyd
- mammericollection reblogged this from stoweboyd
- iknowalotaboutnothing likes this
- jtrece likes this
- buyiphonecase likes this
- gigianton likes this
- shartnet likes this
- stoweboyd reblogged this from kdnewman and added:
- yyyymiru likes this
- cunticorns reblogged this from kdnewman
- vanguard88 likes this
- livingdocumentery likes this
- This was featured in #Tech
- kdnewman posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.