Stowe Boyd on Social Media Blur: Blogs, Networks, Streams - Anja Waltemate
Stowe Boyd talks about the social media blur. He focuses on blogs, networks and streams, their continuous rise and how they tend to be blurred nowadays. He clarifies why the open stream model is becoming the dominant social motive of all technologies moving forward and why we’re going to be living in a web of flow.
Here’s my post summarizing that presentation.
- davidcate reblogged this from emergentfutures
- davidcate likes this
- mygenerate reblogged this from emergentfutures
- baliwho likes this
- kdnewman likes this
- reach1to1 likes this
- thecultureofme likes this
- thehighkingofmontival reblogged this from emergentfutures
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- fernand0 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- idahoboarder93 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- nalij likes this
- climatechangebunch likes this
- rageandhope8890 likes this
- blankdiary likes this
- scottehoerle reblogged this from stoweboyd
- zan-el likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.