- vforvic likes this
- iamlfb likes this
- design-ting likes this
- caielryandias likes this
- sultan2035 likes this
- citizenfrederick reblogged this from stoweboyd
- andersonnotthelawyer reblogged this from stoweboyd
- thetachameleon likes this
- indiecuz likes this
- magandayaya reblogged this from stoweboyd
- daaryll likes this
- union-city-blues reblogged this from stoweboyd
- coachdm2 likes this
- the-rifle-spiral likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.