Facebook is the AT&T of the social Web.
- naranzarian likes this
- florenciapp reblogged this from stoweboyd
- eprenen reblogged this from stoweboyd
- eprenen likes this
- afanofall7 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- ianlucero said: Hahah yeah it is kind of the new aol. i so hate that free “service” called facebook. what a piece of crap.
- ianlucero likes this
- kingj1993 likes this
- arielseidman likes this
- dearhappy likes this
- afanofall7 likes this
- anabrave likes this
- gypsycabco likes this
- lilyb reblogged this from stoweboyd
- whitneymcn likes this
- noamdesign likes this
- noamdesign reblogged this from stoweboyd
- turnon-bootup-jackin likes this
- toddwickersty said: More like Walmart
- the-straight-and-fast-way-out likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.