- paperbits reblogged this from a--n--f
- shooshphotography likes this
- ejtower reblogged this from stoweboyd
- edodebenedetti likes this
- caradinley reblogged this from stoweboyd
- createcodepaint likes this
- aguybehindamask likes this
- stepwise likes this
- brazoscole likes this
- sosungalittleclodofclay likes this
- dragoni reblogged this from stoweboyd
- desertfog likes this
- secretly-a-martian reblogged this from stoweboyd
- hyperautonomy likes this
- ahandsomestark likes this
- a--n--f reblogged this from stoweboyd
- baddmass likes this
- dragoni likes this
- cyetain likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.