- clasko likes this
- froggie1973 likes this
- yvonnexiao likes this
- steveames likes this
- themeanmrmustard likes this
- sempiternalty reblogged this from smartercities
- shadowmantkk likes this
- secretrepublic likes this
- radicalrevolution likes this
- behzodsirjani likes this
- sempiternalty likes this
- newlydreads likes this
- newlydreads reblogged this from emergentfutures
- freequency reblogged this from smartercities
- smartercities reblogged this from emergentfutures
- fleetingbreeze reblogged this from emergentfutures
- dnsralugerri-mirrorhere reblogged this from emergentfutures
- dnsralugerri-mirrorhere likes this
- fuckersstolemyhuffy reblogged this from emergentfutures
- shemreznauman likes this
- feed-well likes this
- protoslacker likes this
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- baliwho likes this
- nababancool likes this
- sbijlstra likes this
- wprl likes this
- bruvu likes this
- andypiper likes this
- joelgvt likes this
- dragoni likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.