I have never been to CES, and the only reason I’d ever imagine going is simply to see if it’s as big of a nightmare as people say it is. I have no desire to see anything launched there — zero. Because all the consumer tech companies I care about — save, perhaps now Samsung — aren’t even there. It’s a strawman of a show.
MG Siegler, Welcome to CES: A Trade Show, Not a Tastemaker
- naranzarian likes this
- tehytehy33 likes this
- pienazupa likes this
- honorthytailor likes this
- svenburg reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- satoshuno likes this
- marksbirch reblogged this from stoweboyd and added:
- stoweboyd reblogged this from parislemon
- jonathanchizick reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- kim likes this
- 901sounds likes this
- instantloannocreditcheckuk likes this
- deniskgomo likes this
- diklein likes this
- shacheng likes this
- mrkwrld reblogged this from parislemon
- cristizayas likes this
- xanderplatt likes this
- parislemon posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.