The manifesto from Unstash, a new collaborative consumption site (in beta; sign up for an invite here).
From their About page:
Unstash is a peer-to-peer platform for collaborative consumption. In other words, we exist to facilitate and enhance the sharing experience. Every social circle has a huge overlap in consumer goods that don’t all need to be purchased, owned, and maintained by every individual. 62% of people state that they are interested in sharing consumer goods; they just haven’t had effective tools to do so, until now.
We believe in access over ownership. With a laser focused vision on making sharing easy, fun, and social, we believe sharing can be the new shopping – while helping you save money, deepen relationships, and create a more sustainable future together.
I really like ‘we live lightly and yet deeply’.
- samlikesthis likes this
- lambwise reblogged this from unconsumption
- goegezegd reblogged this from unconsumption and added:
- throughaliseyes reblogged this from freedomeisntfree
- ecocleg reblogged this from humanenvironfactors
- chump reblogged this from unconsumption and added:
- never-under-dressed likes this
- dyke-terroir likes this
- mattormearch3 reblogged this from barney-newton
- purposebehindit reblogged this from unconsumption
- old-prepper reblogged this from onehappywifey
- simply-madison reblogged this from lifenotstuff
- parentheticalinformation reblogged this from hardscrabblelifestyle
- vidanacidade reblogged this from jandirafeijo
- alex7stew reblogged this from survivalgal
- aarete likes this
- godswerepoetsonce likes this
- hardxsun likes this
- survivalgal reblogged this from unconsumption
- runtotheforest likes this
- hardscrabblelifestyle reblogged this from unconsumption
- godmyoh reblogged this from cowboybebopandhiscomputer
- iamyourplaywright reblogged this from unconsumption
- freigeistimdelirium reblogged this from beyondthisplacetherebevegans
- take-the-skin-heads-bowling likes this
- piaregina reblogged this from unconsumption
- bubblewrapwings likes this
- citrusflavouredcandy likes this
- tonksftmemories reblogged this from unconsumption
- tonksftmemories likes this
- legitimatelyabsurd likes this
- homohysteria reblogged this from unconsumption
- arthur-conan-doyle likes this
- dandoka reblogged this from mauricesmall
- purplemonkeypaws reblogged this from unconsumption
- mauricesmall reblogged this from unconsumption
- josephine-ls likes this
- simplifyyourlife likes this
- manic-multitasker reblogged this from unconsumption
- themindway likes this
- inner-lumin reblogged this from lookingforlucidity
- seitilaer likes this
- likeelectricthroughtheground likes this
- mayra-quijotesca reblogged this from fuzzylogiclover
- mikalakai likes this
- jandirafeijo reblogged this from ceevee5
- jjarichardson likes this
- rleetyler reblogged this from unconsumption and added:
- iwishuenough likes this
- senjukannon likes this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.