The manifesto from Unstash, a new collaborative consumption site (in beta; sign up for an invite here).
From their About page:
Unstash is a peer-to-peer platform for collaborative consumption. In other words, we exist to facilitate and enhance the sharing experience. Every social circle has a huge overlap in consumer goods that don’t all need to be purchased, owned, and maintained by every individual. 62% of people state that they are interested in sharing consumer goods; they just haven’t had effective tools to do so, until now.
We believe in access over ownership. With a laser focused vision on making sharing easy, fun, and social, we believe sharing can be the new shopping – while helping you save money, deepen relationships, and create a more sustainable future together.
I really like ‘we live lightly and yet deeply’.
- flordelotusus reblogged this from unconsumption
- letsnevermeet reblogged this from deadheadmommy
- itsyou-itsalwaysbeenyou likes this
- maltodextrineissugar likes this
- nestlingin likes this
- peaked-curiosity likes this
- thirdeyeconsciouss reblogged this from welcome2myadventure
- toolesque likes this
- supermuskrat reblogged this from travelingclouds
- leoppz reblogged this from chinacatsunn
- a-place-to-call-my-home likes this
- welcome2myadventure reblogged this from deadheadmommy
- welcome2myadventure likes this
- chinacatsunn reblogged this from deadheadmommy
- earlyleafsaflower reblogged this from thesingingsea
- fairiesatplay reblogged this from nicholaiplusone
- thesingingsea reblogged this from travelingclouds
- travelingclouds reblogged this from askinnyhippie
- travelingclouds likes this
- pop-crunk likes this
- withalittlehelpfromfriends reblogged this from deadheadmommy
- look-over-the-castle-walls reblogged this from askinnyhippie
- coultred reblogged this from askinnyhippie
- fourcloud reblogged this from askinnyhippie
- askinnyhippie reblogged this from kflowerr
- kflowerr reblogged this from deadheadmommy
- kflowerr likes this
- daytripper-sundaydriver reblogged this from deadheadmommy
- adventureswithevie likes this
- nicholaiplusone reblogged this from raisingrowan
- motivaatiovalas likes this
- fairyparasite reblogged this from unwelcomedsilence
- anomolisticbeauty likes this
- unwelcomedsilence reblogged this from deadheadmommy
- raisingrowan reblogged this from deadheadmommy
- emotionlessnights likes this
- lunarvibrations likes this
- deadheadmommy reblogged this from happywithless
- deadheadmommy likes this
- math-erin likes this
- samlikesthis likes this
- lambwise reblogged this from unconsumption
- goegezegd reblogged this from unconsumption and added:
- throughaliseyes reblogged this from freedomeisntfree
- ecocleg reblogged this from humanenvironfactors
- chump reblogged this from unconsumption and added:
- never-under-dressed likes this
- dyke-terroir likes this
- mattormearch3 reblogged this from barney-newton
- purposebehindit reblogged this from unconsumption
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.