- baddmass reblogged this from stoweboyd
- peterspear reblogged this from stoweboyd
- manson09 likes this
- hearthelights reblogged this from stoweboyd
- keithb18 likes this
- jadenbrooke likes this
- syihabudean likes this
- syihabudean reblogged this from stoweboyd
- toflywill likes this
- somethingnotsoorginal likes this
- jakelinh94 likes this
- oneofyoursecrets likes this
- mmmvitasandcats likes this
- epin23epba likes this
- randomscorpio likes this
- evolutionofspirit likes this
- prettynpink2324 likes this
- casluzdele likes this
- blankdiary likes this
- baddmass likes this
- whitneymcn likes this
- sevdolo likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.