- jaunty likes this
- mikolea likes this
- brunopikler reblogged this from marksbirch
- tomshakely likes this
- heatherjewel likes this
- crazyaboutsongs likes this
- ubernerd08 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- ubernerd08 likes this
- timotheusw likes this
- mbrosen likes this
- flowcrunsh likes this
- cunticorns reblogged this from marksbirch
- kielisan likes this
- cab1729 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- blogishthing likes this
- thee-misnomer likes this
- francoismathieu likes this
- zbeat likes this
- citysoliloquy likes this
- marksbirch reblogged this from stoweboyd
- dragoni likes this
- bigsquishy reblogged this from stoweboyd
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.