- istreefashions likes this
- ilikewallpaperscom likes this
- uvbme likes this
- techngeek likes this
- farhadg likes this
- wordsmithandweb reblogged this from emergentfutures and added:
- wordsmithandweb likes this
- raygunburrito reblogged this from emergentfutures and added:
- thebusinessofbusiness reblogged this from emergentfutures
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- travelgadgets likes this
- djokonda likes this
- This was featured in #Tech
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.