What goes right is more important than what goes wrong.
- George Vaillant, regarding the positive benefits of a warm childhood.
The single most consistent predictor of how we will fare in life is whether we were loved as children. But I think this quote has a more general applicability.
- pixiehavoc likes this
- swsmh reblogged this from stoweboyd
- sambutters likes this
- batmaninflight likes this
- indelibly-nostalgic reblogged this from stoweboyd
- grinningmango reblogged this from stoweboyd
- sunshinecity10 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- swsmh likes this
- avoidedisland likes this
- keithridesbikes reblogged this from stoweboyd
- dancindownshakedown likes this
- arabstar77 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- arabstar77 likes this
- davidaedwards reblogged this from stoweboyd
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
Once Yahoo! forces integration of Tumblr and Yahoo! logins I’ll deactivate.
“So here is what works. Retweet the hater’s tweet, appending the phrase “I love your passion,” or some variation. This may seem counterintuitive....”