- ramblingsofanusha reblogged this from stoweboyd
- crossfitmachine likes this
- case-custom reblogged this from stoweboyd
- reapandprosper reblogged this from emergentfutures
- kevinpojezny reblogged this from emergentfutures
- oneofyoursecrets likes this
- dmwaz likes this
- chapello likes this
- aliennut likes this
- nohalfwaycrooks likes this
- coldbloodedcassie likes this
- kingjaffejoffer reblogged this from swagandpassion and added:
- swagandpassion reblogged this from emergentfutures and added:
- life20 likes this
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- This was featured in #Tech
- just-focus-now likes this
- sosungalittleclodofclay reblogged this from stoweboyd
- dizzydezzi likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.