I want this very much.
Union Metrics for Tumblr provides detailed Tumblr analytics for brands and marketers, helping provide insight into engagement with Tumblr campaigns and conversations.
Union Metrics for Tumblr is Tumblr’s preferred analytics provider.
For the first time ever, get analytics on any Tumblr post or topic! Search for a blog, a keyword, a tag, even content source. We have full-fidelity access to the entire firehose of Tumblr data, so your analytics are built on the highest quality data.
Union Metrics for Tumblr reporting includes:
- Post and note volume to show overall engagement levels and trends over time
- Top contributors and curators to help identify key influencers
- Analysis of posts and tags to surface most popular posts
- Post engagement details, including the full reblog tree and interactions over time
Tumblr has more-or-less endorsed the tool as a ‘preferred analytics partner’: the first of these preferred partner rleationships.
Images do better than this unspirited prose:
Note that this third image represents a Twitter cascade from a specific Tumblr post. That data is accessed from Gnip’s Twitter firehose.
- Tumblr Blesses Its First Analytics Provider, Union Metrics (allthingsd.com)
- Tumblr Posts Analytics Platform With Union Metrics (adweek.com)
- Tumblr Gives Brands Stats (digiday.com)
- Tumblr Has an Official Analytics Tool (socialtimes.com)