It is the open follower model that is changing the world of business. Letting people choose who will be their authorities, their sources of trusted information, their mentors and guides. All of that is wrapped up in the simple act of ‘follow’, and the turning away from preordained relationships, from top-down authority, from inflexible communication paths.
Let people choose, and stand out of the way.
- Stowe Boyd, The Social Revolution At Forbes: The Power Of Follow
One year ago, today.
- sosungalittleclodofclay reblogged this from stoweboyd
- artofgravity reblogged this from stoweboyd
- wtfai likes this
- bruvu reblogged this from stoweboyd
- bruvu likes this
- jbeltowska likes this
- gravity-rainbow likes this
- futurist-foresight likes this
- comunisfera reblogged this from stoweboyd
- bustr likes this
- consolo72 likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
The Mother Warns the Tornado
I know I’ve already had more than I deserve.
These lungs that rise and fall without effort,
the husband who sets free...
Once Yahoo! forces integration of Tumblr and Yahoo! logins I’ll deactivate.