- greggyour reblogged this from emergentfutures
- nec-plus-ultra reblogged this from stoweboyd
- louisjohnd likes this
- nomosshere reblogged this from techspotlight
- nomosshere likes this
- sefton-iris likes this
- techspotlight reblogged this from emergentfutures
- vertikar likes this
- caradinley likes this
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- iamboredtooo likes this
- This was featured in #Tech
- swagician likes this
- stackfm reblogged this from stoweboyd
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.