Taking his love for recycling and bicycles, Israeli designer Izhar Gafni has successful created a fully functional bicycle made from recycled cardboard.
- honeybeewitched reblogged this from stoweboyd and added:
- honeybeewitched likes this
- libraerica reblogged this from stoweboyd and added:
- dragoni likes this
- gbattle said: I smell a Kickstarter campaign in 3, 2, …
- gbattle likes this
- sailing-by-night likes this
- ideasdash reblogged this from stoweboyd
- callmelala likes this
- lakmar likes this
- minorjive reblogged this from stoweboyd
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
Once Yahoo! forces integration of Tumblr and Yahoo! logins I’ll deactivate.
“So here is what works. Retweet the hater’s tweet, appending the phrase “I love your passion,” or some variation. This may seem counterintuitive....”