Why do you have a set up where people can ‘reply’ to my posts, but I can’t reply back? Are you sadists? Do you hate the idea of social communication? Can you please fix this?
Stowe Boyd, on behalf of millions of Tumblr users
[PS Gbattle — It’s about social operating systems, not social apps, per se.]
- ajroach42 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- eastofthebay reblogged this from emergentfutures
- eastofthebay likes this
- vanzelst reblogged this from emergentfutures and added:
- vanzelst likes this
- wolfandbane reblogged this from esterna
- thebinsmusic likes this
- hawkeye39 likes this
- mediatedexperience likes this
- iancurtish likes this
- vertikar likes this
- army-of-oranges reblogged this from emergentfutures
- mattrichardsblog likes this
- rokaccia likes this
- theskyislow likes this
- deepfriedsex reblogged this from emergentfutures
- pseudobabbler likes this
- esterna reblogged this from emergentfutures
- mardallie likes this
- isaybaddwords likes this
- richharris2 likes this
- esuertrahc reblogged this from emergentfutures
- dxo likes this
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- toddwickersty likes this
- protoslacker likes this
- the-rifle-spiral likes this
- gbattle likes this
- gbattle said: I share your Tumblr ire completely dear friend. It’s why I’ve installed missing-e today, very reluctantly mind you. Support conversations, not just broadcast. PS: I’m not convinced Twitter anchors a social OS, or even that social belongs in an OS.
- minusmanhattan likes this
- notable likes this
- vimoh likes this
- ahandsomestark said: missing e will let you reply back, in a way
- ahandsomestark likes this
- ajroach42 said: I know, right?
- ajroach42 likes this
- digithoughts likes this
- marksbirch likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
The Mother Warns the Tornado
I know I’ve already had more than I deserve.
These lungs that rise and fall without effort,
the husband who sets free...
Once Yahoo! forces integration of Tumblr and Yahoo! logins I’ll deactivate.