Demo of Microsoft Xbox Smart Glass second screen application. Very cool, although this piece didn’t demonstrate any social features. With 70M sold, Microsoft would be in a good place to launch a second screen social capability, and build a social network.
As Casey Chan at Gizmodo said
As expected, Microsoft just announced something called SmartGlass at E3. Less expected? Just how awesome SmartGlass turned out to be.
When will it run on my iPhone?
- richardtweiser reblogged this from emergentfutures
- geodetea likes this
- circleanddive reblogged this from emergentfutures
- addiction17 likes this
- nikki-ki likes this
- ninjatengu likes this
- futurist-foresight likes this
- idroolinmysleep likes this
- sefton-iris likes this
- inuyasha420 reblogged this from emergentfutures
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- mybrothersamwasdead reblogged this from stoweboyd
- mybrothersamwasdead likes this
- kylejbonner likes this
- digithoughts likes this
- This was featured in #Tech
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.