You should see this.
Eric Fischer’s tweets-as-map project showing the motions of New Yorkers. 10,000 geo-tagged tweets and 30,000 point-to-point trips show the projected flow of people moving up and down major thoroughfares like Broadway, and across the cities subway system.
Source: Flickr / walkingsf
- seth-weisfeld likes this
- exitcreative reblogged this from stoweboyd
- paintbrushesandbubblegum likes this
- the-rifle-spiral reblogged this from stoweboyd
- verycrystalqueer likes this
- rgrosssz likes this
- atsoukalidis likes this
- scapintobias reblogged this from stoweboyd
- iamcontentious reblogged this from stoweboyd and added:
- stoweboyd reblogged this from underpaidgenius
- niub reblogged this from underpaidgenius
- niub likes this
- naranzarian likes this
- underpaidgenius reblogged this from youshouldthis
- youshouldthis posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.