- Good design is innovative
- Good design makes a product useful
- Good design is aesthetic
- Good design helps us to understand a product
- Good design is unobtrusive
- Good design is honest
- Good design is durable
- Good design is consequent to the last detail
- Good design is concerned with the environment
- Good design is as little design as possible
Dieter Ram’s ten commandments of good design, via Brain Pickings
- cintd reblogged this from studio630
- thebrownarchitect reblogged this from studio630
- a-rchitorture reblogged this from studio630
- studio630 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- joycegarcia likes this
- onionring-curlyfry likes this
- timetravelingwithabox reblogged this from stoweboyd
- dragoni likes this
- krisadam reblogged this from stoweboyd
- krisadam likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
Once Yahoo! forces integration of Tumblr and Yahoo! logins I’ll deactivate.
“So here is what works. Retweet the hater’s tweet, appending the phrase “I love your passion,” or some variation. This may seem counterintuitive....”