Almost unexplained in the @Work State Of Mind report (via Forbes Insights/Gyro) is this powerful infographic, which is going to require some noodling. For example, what do the authors intend by ‘cause’ in the upper left hand, at the intersection of Personal Point Of View and Organizational Psychology? Is it cause, as in a just cause? It seems to be that it must.
This diagram was dangling almost as an appendix, with this as a caption:
This framework depicts the individual in the middle of the whole @Work State of Mind. The highlighted area in lower left is where most business marketing activities have been focused historically.
- jandirafeijo reblogged this from stoweboyd
- resofactor reblogged this from emergentfutures
- meantimebetweenfailure likes this
- bryley reblogged this from emergentfutures
- jayemzero reblogged this from emergentfutures
- mumzymaja likes this
- joegle likes this
- ohl reblogged this from emergentfutures
- ellisondubois likes this
- esuertrahc reblogged this from emergentfutures
- ahchachachaa likes this
- therisingtithes likes this
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- thebusinesspursuit likes this
- frankcampanella likes this
- stepwise reblogged this from stoweboyd and added:
- intangentmausoleum likes this
- inuyasha420 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- newsfeederlive reblogged this from stoweboyd
- digitalspark likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.