- pinklooch reblogged this from emergentfutures
- sonia-official1 likes this
- staringatthesun likes this
- latha likes this
- kentae likes this
- ahandsomestark reblogged this from emergentfutures
- emergentfutures reblogged this from stoweboyd
- gardenup likes this
- greenfuturist reblogged this from stoweboyd
- dragoni likes this
- foodte-ch reblogged this from stoweboyd
- stoweboyd reblogged this from underpaidgenius and added:
- underpaidgenius posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.