- delonghi-lattissima-en-660 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- bauknecht-wak-12 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- cartouche-hp-deskjet-3050 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- 3d-fernseher-testsieger-2012 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- writehandman reblogged this from questionall and added:
- naranzarian likes this
- digitalgoverning reblogged this from stoweboyd
- questionall reblogged this from underpaidgenius
- questionall likes this
- sboyar reblogged this from underpaidgenius
- signa likes this
- wtfai likes this
- baikuken likes this
- removepoke reblogged this from stoweboyd and added:
- deepthinking reblogged this from stoweboyd and added:
- deepthinking likes this
- gbattle said: Josh nailed this post. And I agree, ubiquity will be the gift (revenue) and curse (uncool) for Facebook. The lingering question for me is has the compression of cool accelerated or stood still for Facebook - are they extending the inevitable?
- gbattle likes this
- stoweboyd reblogged this from underpaidgenius and added:
- underpaidgenius posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.