To me, claiming that Pictures Under Glass is the future of interaction is like claiming that black-and-white is the future of photography. It’s obviously a transitional technology. And the sooner we transition, the better.
Bret Victor, A Brief Rant on the Future of Interaction Design
- roc-multi-correxion-lift reblogged this from stoweboyd
- chicco-trio-living-prezzi reblogged this from stoweboyd
- a360 reblogged this from futuramb
- brightlightsdullcity likes this
- adulith likes this
- realcleverscience likes this
- lame-ape reblogged this from futuramb
- gregor-robert likes this
- wholesalelingerie likes this
- futuramb reblogged this from stoweboyd
- teaup likes this
- cashville likes this
- counti8 reblogged this from stoweboyd
- mcgrory reblogged this from stoweboyd
- mcgrory likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. more.
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
Once Yahoo! forces integration of Tumblr and Yahoo! logins I’ll deactivate.
“So here is what works. Retweet the hater’s tweet, appending the phrase “I love your passion,” or some variation. This may seem counterintuitive....”