We will create a new food system through our involvement in each other, and where food becomes a social object that brings us together, a secular sacrement, instead of a market commodity managed for maximum profits by corporations.
Stowe Boyd, Social Food- Taking Food Back From Corporations
- flowinandgrowin reblogged this from heres-to-your-health
- flowinandgrowin likes this
- heres-to-your-health reblogged this from stoweboyd
- wtfai reblogged this from stoweboyd
- heres-to-your-health likes this
- wtfai likes this
- julmare likes this
- julmare reblogged this from stoweboyd
- rahmin reblogged this from stoweboyd
- kvashee likes this
- purplegem likes this
- stoweboyd posted this
Web anthropologist, futurist, author. My focus is the future, and the tectonic forces pushing business, media, and society into an unclear and accelerating future. (More.)
Working on longer format projects, Sign up for the newsletter.
GigaOM Research analyst and curator.
Also writing beaconstreets.com.
Contact me. or ask me a question.
My Vizify profile.
“The tendency to live in the here and now, and the failure to think through the delayed consequences of behavior, is one of the strongest...”
Mobile apps loosely joined
There are a slew of applications that are better because they use the Foursquare api and location database.